PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In general, you can browse the Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. Only when you make a purchase will you be required to provide us with your name, contact number, email id, billing information, shipping information, bank account details and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- While we endeavor to keep the privacy of users, all transactions over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be a 100% secure. If the Terms & Conditions are not acceptable to you, you must refrain from using the Website.
- We reserve the right to post pictures of products ordered on our social media for promotional purposes.
- User information such as address, mobile number, phone number and email address will only be shared under the following circumstances:
- To provide product and services: When a user orders a product, personal information will be accessed /shared with third party for payment gateway, printing, shipping etc. The Company may contract with certain business associates such as shipping or collection agencies and may need to share user information from time to time.
- To send certain promotional emails: The user has the option to opt out of these e-mails at any time.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, products you buy or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- As required by Law.
- For Quality Assurance / audit purposes.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India
- We will share information with our business partners : This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event , or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests Or we might also share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
This information when shared will be done through completely secured lines. No information about any children shall be collected by the website or shared with third parties.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register on our site or purchase a product. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address
THIRD PARTY SITES
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
CHANGES IN POLICY
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
9/40 Samhita Complex, Anil Chambers,
Off K.A Road, Near Sakinaka Telephone Exchange,
Kurla West – 400072,